Monday 28 February 2011

Rejection!!!

Finally got my rejection letter through .......Didn't get the job but awww well on to the next!

Funny how having a rejection letter makes you look at yourself in a negative way. What did I do wrong, what did they not like about me......Makes you very critical of yourself.

Another application is on my desk waiting for the final draft. Why oh why do I find the question "why are you suited for the job" so hard! gives me writers block everytime!

Anyway on to more cheery things......

Designed a new keychain. birth announcements! At the minute they are only available in Gold plate findings. Baby Girl and Baby Boy! What a different way to congratulate the proud mum.....
You can purchase both at my Folksy shop here:
Baby Boy

Baby Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment